Pilates 2022 ( see News page for up to date information about block dates/new classes etc).
This page gives you all you need to know about my class location, timetable, and structure .
Some classes continue to be taught on zoom but most are at the Civic Hall, Uppermill in the very comfortable John Hudson Suite.
The following timetable provides the weekly class schedule on both zoom and at the Civic Hall. However please refer to News page for the latest information News page.
All new clients must attend a minimum of 2 private lessons or complete a beginners course prior to integrating into regular classes.
|Monday||11.15am –12.15pm Civic|
|Monday||2 pm - 3 pm * on zoom|
|Tuesday||9.15 am –10.15 am Civic|
|Tuesday||11 am - 12 pm Civic|
|Tuesday||6.30pm –7.30 pm Zoom|
|Wednesday||9.30am –10.30 am Civic|
|Wednesday||11 am - 12 pm New Beginners course starting in September|
|Wednesday||1.30 pm - 2.30 pm Civic $ Senior + Pilates|
|Thursday||9.30 am - 10.30 am Civic|
|Thursday||11 am - 12 pm * Civic|
|Friday||9.15–10.15 am on zoom|
* Denotes class with special focus on back strength and posture — suitable for clients with osteoporosis, or rehabilitating from back injury/surgery etc.
$ Denotes class for Senior + clients - introducing a new pilates based class which builds in time for more prompting/demonstration.
- Each class lasts for one hour.
- Classes at the Civic limited to 10 people to give a high level of personal supervision/adequate social distancing.. On zoom the maximum is 12 clients per class.
- During class we work in various positions using small equipment as required.
- I demonstrate each exercise in detail and check you are doing them correctly before moving on
- Clients provide their own equipment.
Sue is also available for private tuition, small groups, and workshops. Private lessons are taught either at the Civic or on zoom
Cancellations and alterations
- If you can’t make a block booking class time, get in contact with me — I am happy to let you attend an alternative catch-up class time as long as there is space and it is inside the same block, i.e. you cannot carry missed classes forward to future blocks.
- If you fail to attend a catch-up class without giving me 24 hours you cannot rearrange.
- If you can’t make a booked private class, a minimum of 24 hours is required to cancel. If you give less than 24 hours notice and your time slot cannot be filled by another client, 50% payment will be required.
Full terms and conditions are available from Sue.
Also worthy of note!
- Don’t think pilates is just for women — men are very welcome to join my classes.
- Although I take my teaching very seriously and encourage you to focus, the classes are friendly and laughter encouraged!