This page gives you all you need to know about my class location, times, and structure .
Due to Covid most classes continue to be taught on zoom but I am reintroducing some classes at the Civic Hall, Uppermill in the very comfortable John Hudson Suite.
The following timetable provides the weekly class schedule on both zoom and at the Civic Hall from 17 May 2021. However please refer to News page for the latest information re block start dates News page.
All new clients must attend a minimum of 2 private lessons or complete a beginners course prior to integrating into regular classes.
|Monday||11.15am –12.20pm on zoom|
|Tuesday||9.15am –10.20am on zoom|
|Tuesday||11.00am –12.05pm * on zoom|
|Tuesday||6.30pm –7.35pm on zoom|
|Wednesday||9.30am –10.35am Civic Hall|
|Thursday||9.30 am - 10.35 am Civic Hall|
|Thursday||11.15 am - 12.20 pm * Civic Hall|
|Friday||9.15–10.20am on zoom|
* Denotes class with special focus on back strength and posture — suitable for clients with osteoporosis, or rehabilitating from back injury/surgery etc.
- Each class lasts for one hour.
- Classes limited to 12 people to give a high level of personal supervision - unfortunately no hands on correction possible at present/ social distancing in place as per Covid guidelines
- During class we work in various positions using small equipment as required. For the forseeable future you will need to provide your own equipment.
- I demonstrate each exercise in detail and check you are doing them correctly before moving on
- Each block will focus on a specific exercise routine and so it is especially important you try to attend weeks 1 and 2 where a lot of new exercises are introduced.
Sue is also available for private tuition, small groups, and workshops. Private lessons are taught currently on zoom
Cancellations and alterations
- If you can’t make a block booking class time, get in contact with me — I am happy to let you attend an alternative catch-up class time as long as there is space and it is inside the same block, i.e. you cannot carry missed classes forward to future blocks.
- If you fail to attend a catch-up class without giving me 24 hours you cannot rearrange.
- If you can’t make a booked private class, a minimum of 24 hours is required to cancel. If you give less than 24 hours notice and your time slot cannot be filled by another client, 50% payment will be required.
Full terms and conditions are available from Sue.
Also worthy of note!
- Don’t think pilates is just for women — men are very welcome to join my classes.
- Although I take my teaching very seriously and encourage you to focus, the classes are friendly and laughter encouraged!