This page gives you all you need to know about my class location, times, and structure . See my News page for details about the New Beginners Course starting in January 2020
The classes are held at The Civic Hall, Uppermill, Saddleworth, in their very comfortable loft conversion.
The following timetable provides weekly class times. For any exceptions, block start dates, and other news, see my News page.
All new clients must attend a minimum of 2 private lessons or complete a beginners course prior to integrating into regular classes.
* Denotes class with focus on back strength and posture — suitable for clients with osteoporosis, or rehabilitating from back injury/surgery etc.
- Each class lasts for one hour.
- Classes limited to 12 people to give a high level of personal supervision.
- During class we work in various positions using small equipment as required. All mats, cushions, etc. are provided.
- I demonstrate each exercise in detail and check you are doing them correctly before moving on — making hands-on corrections as necessary.
- Each 5 week block will focus on a specific exercise routine and so it is especially important you try to attend weeks 1 and 2 where a lot of new exercises are introduced.
Sue is also available for private tuition, small groups, and workshops. Private lessons are taught at the Civic Hall, Monday–Friday. Get in touch to schedule a session!
Cancellations and alterations
- If you can’t make a block booking class time, get in contact with me — I am happy to let you attend an alternative catch-up class time as long as there is space and it is inside the same block, i.e. you cannot carry missed classes forward to future blocks.
- If you fail to attend a catch-up class without giving me 24 hours you cannot rearrange.
- If you can’t make a booked private class, a minimum of 24 hours is required to cancel. If you give less than 24 hours notice and your time slot cannot be filled by another client, 50% payment will be required.
Full terms and conditions are available from Sue.
Also worthy of note!
- Don’t think pilates is just for women — men are very welcome to join my classes.
- Although I take my teaching very seriously and encourage you to focus, the classes are friendly and laughter encouraged!